« Home | Some Relief » | GoNintendo Post » | What A Feeling! (I Am Music Now) » | It's Over ... For Now » | Uninstalling Firefox 2 » | Where's the Rum? » | Bought a Domain Name » | Allergies Are Killing Me » | It's Hot Outside... »

Catholic high school sues over Wikipedia posting

I was flipping through digg.com and came across this link. I clicked on it and to my surprise, the school was Skutt High, which is in the same town that I am in. Anyway, I don't want to tell you the whole story, but you should read it; it's good for a laugh. Here's an exerpt of what the person posted on Wikipedia -

"It's (sic) tuition is ridiculously high, too. Not to mention you get an awful education there. They put more emphasis on sports than they do education. No wonder almost all kids there are complete idiots."

I would have to agree with some of these points, especially the sports part. I thought it would be interesting to someone.

read more | digg story

Post a Comment