« Home | What A Feeling! (I Am Music Now) » | It's Over ... For Now » | Uninstalling Firefox 2 » | Where's the Rum? » | Bought a Domain Name » | Allergies Are Killing Me » | It's Hot Outside... »

GoNintendo Post

I got a spam email in my inbox concerning the Wii's release date, so I sent it to a Nintendo news site, GoNintendo. They thought that it was so interesting that they actually posted it on their front page! AWESOME!!! Here is a link to the post -
http://gonintendo.com/?p=3750

Anyway, today has been another slow boring day. Still so hot outside. My dad let me drive all the way to church, which is the furthest I've ever driven on main roads. Also, at the mall, I tried one of those Burger King Quad Stackers (the burger with 4 patties). Man, that thing is huge! Now I've gotta go watch Big Brother...

Post a Comment