« Home

It's Hot Outside...

I went to Baker's with my mom to get some stuff. On the way there, we stopped at the Humane Society to check up on the cat that my mom found in a car. If it passes some tests, we may adopt it. We didn't get to see it; it still had to be checked out somemore (for diseases and behavior problems and stuff).

Then we went to Bakers. I put some coins I had with me into the Coinstar machine they had there and got $5 out of it. Then, on the way home, my mom let me practice driving around a Gordman's parking lot (even though I didn't have my permit on me). I like driving vans more, so much easier.

Anyway, I was playing some Zelda - Windwaker (my 2nd time playing through it). I finished the Earth Temple, and have to do the Wind Temple next :-(. Suddenly, halfway through the dungeon, my Wavebird stopped working! I think the batteries were dead, so I just switched it out with a normal controller. Now I have to wait for the batteries to recharge...

Post a Comment