« Home | I Went Ice Skating, And Now My Leg Hurts » | Over The Hedge » | My Favorite Firefox Extensions » | Damn All Trace Users » | Catholic high school sues over Wikipedia posting » | Some Relief » | GoNintendo Post » | What A Feeling! (I Am Music Now) » | It's Over ... For Now » | Uninstalling Firefox 2 »

A Million Bells!!

On a podcast, these guys announced that this one dude was having a competition on Animal Crossing WW. He wanted people to make him a cool pattern, so I thought I could give him my Pirate Flag pattern. I ended up winning and I got 1 million bells and a gold rose! Lucky me! When I entered the dudes town, him and a friend surrounded me, dressed like Mario and Luigi. That kinda freaked me out, but it was funny. I'm really close to getting 2 stars on Metroid Hunters, so maybe I'll play that for a while...

The other day, while at Legend's, a local bar and grill, I saw Suzi and Skyler. I didn't really expect to see them there, but it was cool. They left 5 minutes later though. So I got one of those TV trivia things and played against the other 6 people who were playing. I got 4th place; not too bad. And the fries were good.

Yeah, another hot day of doing nothing...

Post a Comment