« Home | It's Over ... For Now » | Uninstalling Firefox 2 » | Where's the Rum? » | Bought a Domain Name » | Allergies Are Killing Me » | It's Hot Outside... »

What A Feeling! (I Am Music Now)

Holy cow, is it hot outside or what?!? I tried to stay inside, but it was pretty hot inside too, so I was feeling pretty bad all day. I could use a couple of hours of sleep.

Yesterday, while I was downstairs, I looked through my dad's collection of old records. Some of the highlights include - The Police, REO Speedwagon, Deep Purple, and Flashdance(?). Why my dad had the Flashdance record, I don't know.

I bought a massage chair and a county guitar in Animal Crossing WW from some chick in Australia. For once, I got into her town without any wifi problems! I'm gonna give the guitar to KK tonight and get that KK pic (finally).

Nothing on TV tonight. Luckily Big Brother's on tomorrow night. Hoorah...

Post a Comment