« Home | Bought a Domain Name » | Allergies Are Killing Me » | It's Hot Outside... »

Where's the Rum?

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest yesterday. Now that is a good pirate movie. I'm going to see if my "connections" in South Africa can get me a pirated version of the movie (I already have the pirated version of the first one). It's a great movie, so go see it.

I was playing Metroid Hunters on Wifi, because I haven't played it for a while. My ranking is very low; I only have one star. So I put my filter on "Match My Rank". That is a lie. I got put up against some 4 star players. I lost most of those rounds which didn't help my ranking. Luckily, I found some games with newer-not-so-good players and got my score up! If anyone reading this also plays DS Wifi, drop a friend code and we can play or something.

Well, it's kinda a boring day today. Maybe I'll play more Metroid. Or finish up Zelda...
Hmm...
...

Post a Comment