« Home | Back From Kansas City » | This Is Really Dangerous, But I Do Love Fig Newton... » | Woo! Guess Who's Street Legal? » | The Chaser's War On Everything » | The Mother of All Garage Sales » | Highways or Dieways » | I Can't Think of a Witty Title Today » | This Will Be A Hella Long Post » | A Million Bells!! » | I Went Ice Skating, And Now My Leg Hurts »

Plug Collector

Well, school starts tomorrow. Which is good and bad at the same time. I get to see some friends again, but A.P. Physics starts and that means lots of homework. Hopefully this year goes by as fast as the last one.

While at the King Science Center open house last night (my old school), I saw my favorite teacher ever: Ms. Navarro. She's this awesome Spanish teacher from Spain, and she was cool and fun and just the coolest person. Anyway, I got her email address, so I can keep in touch with her. Totally awesome. While I was there, I also found some of my other old teachers, but none of them are as cool as Ms. Navarro. Since I don't have anything else to say, I'll just post a nice picture of me and her.

dude, didn't you ask her out?

Post a Comment