« Home | Do I Know You From Somewhere? » | Snakes On An Assburger » | Plug Collector » | Back From Kansas City » | This Is Really Dangerous, But I Do Love Fig Newton... » | Woo! Guess Who's Street Legal? » | The Chaser's War On Everything » | The Mother of All Garage Sales » | Highways or Dieways » | I Can't Think of a Witty Title Today »

She Totally Digs You, Man

We had a pep rally yesterday. And that was a waste of an hour of my life. I sit there in the gym with 1500 people or more and watch people make fools of themselves. My asian friend, Justin, got to entire a dance competition, and he actually won. He's the blackest asian I know. It really did nothing to raise my school spirit; I honestly could care less about school sports. But I did learn one thing - no one likes a fat cheerleader.

We have this house in our neighborhood that got burned down a while ago. No one has bothered knocking it down and rebuilding it, until now. I was chilling at home when my mom pulled into the driveway and told me that they were crashing it down. So I quickly jumped into the car and we drove to the burned house. Most of it was knocked down, and they were mostly just crushing up the rubble and stuff. A small crowd had gathered around, and it was pretty cool to see a whole house go down in a few minutes.

Anyway, I found this mp3 of System of a Down doing a cover of Blink 182's "Dammit". Now, that may be Blink's best song, but System does a really good job with it. It may not be as good as the original, but it's pretty good. They slow it down a lot. So go download it somewhere (like Limewire or something), I think you'll like it.

Post a Comment