« Home | Woo! Guess Who's Street Legal? » | The Chaser's War On Everything » | The Mother of All Garage Sales » | Highways or Dieways » | I Can't Think of a Witty Title Today » | This Will Be A Hella Long Post » | A Million Bells!! » | I Went Ice Skating, And Now My Leg Hurts » | Over The Hedge » | My Favorite Firefox Extensions »

This Is Really Dangerous, But I Do Love Fig Newtons

I saw "Talladega Nights - The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" today. It was ok, but it wasn't spectacular or anything like that. It was somewhat funny, but I don't think that it is one of the best movies of the year. My mom almost died laughing at the part where he sticks the knife in his leg, and they try to pry it out with another knife. Anyway, I was pretty excited to see a trailer of "Tenacious D - Pick of Destiny" before the movie. I love the band, and the movie looks hilarious too.

Well, tomorrow I'm heading off to Kansas City for the weekend. Hopefully it isn't rainy or cold (like the last time I was there). My dad is trying to fix our old Windows 98 piece-of-junk computer that we don't use anymore. He wants to do a full system restore, but I don't think he realizes that you need a boot disk to do a Windows 98 restore. I better go help him...

Post a Comment