« Home | The Chaser's War On Everything » | The Mother of All Garage Sales » | Highways or Dieways » | I Can't Think of a Witty Title Today » | This Will Be A Hella Long Post » | A Million Bells!! » | I Went Ice Skating, And Now My Leg Hurts » | Over The Hedge » | My Favorite Firefox Extensions » | Damn All Trace Users »

Woo! Guess Who's Street Legal?

That's right. I passed. I only lost like 7 points, which may sound bad, but I lost them for stupid reasons (like not signalling while turning onto a oneway street, or not looking both ways at an intersection). I don't know why, but I felt really nervous. Overall, I thought I did well, and I passed. So once I turn 16, I get my license. Yay.

I was at Burger King today. I got my fries, but they weren't in an ordinary box. Oh no. They were in this round box, called a Fry-Pod. At first I thought this was stupid. But then I found out that it's shaped like that so that you can fit it in your cupholder. Awesome! Always thinking, those Burger King guys...

Post a Comment