« Home | The Staff Has A Mortal Fear Of Lawyers » | FMA In The USA ... ? » | Hello Ball » | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun » | ZOMG CHRIS BROWN!! » | Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story? » | Who Cares About Apple? »

A Day in Hacker's Town

Today I got an invite from Hacker to visit his Animal Crossing town. Of course I accepted, this would be the easiest way to get a bunch of super rare items. As soon as I got there, the entire floor of his town was covered in items. First I grabbed a bunch of crowns and Mario items. Luckily, he had most of it organized so it was easy to find items. I also got some thrones, Metroids, golden tools, and many others. The WiFi kept freezing up, and I had to restart my DS a few times, and the lag was horrible, but it was all worth it. Hacker is one cool guy.

Other than that, it has been a pretty low key day. I did watch the Pink Panther again. I've pretty muched just sat around the house all day. But I did go out and skate for about 10 minutes.

1 day until my birthday/Trauma Center (can't wait to play it) day...

Yes, the lag was horrible. Not my fault! The lag always got bad when that other kid came in. Next time, we will just have to do without him. ;)

Post a Comment