« Home | Hello Ball » | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun » | ZOMG CHRIS BROWN!! » | Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story? » | Who Cares About Apple? » | Then I Realized That They Were on Concrete, And I ... » | Take The Bitstring Down, Flip It, and Reverse It »

FMA In The USA ... ?

Today I stayed after school to retake that Pre. Calc/Trig test. And this time, it was super easy. I finished it really fast, so I had to sit outside in the cold for an hour while waiting for my parents to come pick me up. Oh well, at least I'll get a better grade.

Well, the first newsletter on www.infendo.com gets released tomorrow, and guess who gets to write it? That's right, me. I'm really excited to be part of the Infendo team. I've been compiling links and writing stuff so that hopefully tomorrow goes off without a hitch. I hope that it's a hit...

Also, 3 days until my birthday/Trauma Center day...

Post a Comment