« Home | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun » | ZOMG CHRIS BROWN!! » | Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story? » | Who Cares About Apple? » | Then I Realized That They Were on Concrete, And I ... » | Take The Bitstring Down, Flip It, and Reverse It » | She Totally Digs You, Man » | Do I Know You From Somewhere? » | Snakes On An Assburger »

Had A Bad Day...

Yeah, it's been a pretty bad day. First I had a test in Geography. That was actually OK, and I easily passed that one. It all went downhill after that. I had a test in AP Phyics next, and I completely bombed that one. It was mostly stuff that we have never done before. So I wasn't feeling too good right then. Then he handed back our labs. He took off 6 points because I shared my graph with the other people in my group. SIX F#&%ING POINTS!! Ridiculous...

Then I had Pre Calc/Trig. I didn't have to do anything in that class, because all the Juniors had to take a test. Anyway, before class ends, he hands back our quizes. 65%. DAMNATION!! Then he showed me my grade. It was low, so I won't post it here, in case my parents read this. Then we had to play golf in gym. BORING!!

So yeah, it's been a lousy day. Hopefully the week improves. 6 day until my birthday...
Also, I finally got that two stars on Metroid Prime Hunters. Woo!

Post a Comment