« Home | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun » | ZOMG CHRIS BROWN!! » | Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story? » | Who Cares About Apple? » | Then I Realized That They Were on Concrete, And I ... » | Take The Bitstring Down, Flip It, and Reverse It » | She Totally Digs You, Man »

Hello Ball

Who knew that golf in gym class could actually be fun? It was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. We actually got to go outside to attempt to hit the ball. I was dying from laughter. Instead of golf balls flying through the air, you saw clumps of grass instead. It was great.

Anyway, I just found that Red Steel will be rated T. So I can pick it up at launch. WOO! That game looks like so much fun. I'm also going to get Zelda, and possibly Trauma Center (depending on how fun the DS version is). I need more money...

4 day until my birthday.

Post a Comment