« Home | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun » | ZOMG CHRIS BROWN!! » | Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story? » | Who Cares About Apple? » | Then I Realized That They Were on Concrete, And I ... » | Take The Bitstring Down, Flip It, and Reverse It » | She Totally Digs You, Man » | Do I Know You From Somewhere? »

I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw

Yeah, today wasn't as bad as yesterday. In AP Physics, we had a C-Day Schedule drill, which is practice for when some body comes to school with guns (which happens everyday, but they never get caught) and tries to pull a Colombine. Gave us some time to chill in the dark.

Today in English class was pretty much just chilling while listening to Slayer and Black Sabbath. The preps didn't like it though. Too bad for them.

I swear I saw the drummer for Criteria at Wendy's last night.

5 days until my birthday (AKA - Trauma Center Day).

Post a Comment