« Home | FMA In The USA ... ? » | Hello Ball » | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun » | ZOMG CHRIS BROWN!! » | Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story? » | Who Cares About Apple? » | Then I Realized That They Were on Concrete, And I ... »

The Staff Has A Mortal Fear Of Lawyers

Well, the first issue of the Infendo newsletter is about to be released, and after Blake did some work with it, it looks really good. Here's a sneak peak - Issue 1. Hopefully the people like it and it remains a part of the website. I think it's a cool additional feature.

My parents are off to see Mulberry Lane at Sokol tonight. Mulberry Lane is some acoustic pop garbage that I would hate. But they got some free tickets, so they went. At least they got the new Pink Panther DVD for me to keep me preoccupied. Man, that is a great movie.

2 days until my birthday/Trauma Center day...

Post a Comment