« Home | Then I Realized That They Were on Concrete, And I ... » | Take The Bitstring Down, Flip It, and Reverse It » | She Totally Digs You, Man » | Do I Know You From Somewhere? » | Snakes On An Assburger » | Plug Collector » | Back From Kansas City » | This Is Really Dangerous, But I Do Love Fig Newton... » | Woo! Guess Who's Street Legal? » | The Chaser's War On Everything »

Who Cares About Apple?

The Apple keynote was today, and I can honestly say that I don't care. I'm not really an Apple fan. But my friend Cory is. So, all day today he was getting excited about how they were going to announce the new touchscreen iPod and stuff. And then, once again Apple fails to show anything exciting. Sure, some stuff was ok, but pretty disappointing otherwise.

Anyway, I am on a roll at Digg. In the past 3 days, I have gotten two more front page stories. THREE DAYS! Pretty impressive. The funny thing is, I submitted both stories at the same time. And they're both videos. Of Jackass. Here are the links -
Today, in AP Physics class, Mr. Dappen (our crazy teacher) broke a cinderblock over his stomach. Again. Is there anything this guy can't do? Anyway, I'm thinking of redoing the layout of this site. So expect some changes soon.

Post a Comment