« Home | One Word - You Suck » | New Hotness - Stealing Stairwells » | A Day in Hacker's Town » | The Staff Has A Mortal Fear Of Lawyers » | FMA In The USA ... ? » | Hello Ball » | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun »

Fight the Power That Be

I'm going to be in Springfield Missouri for the weekend. I'm going to leave right after school, so I won't have to go to that boring Homecoming parade. Unfortunately, that means that I won't be able to get a Wii preorder. However, my dad is taking the day off, so I'll have him get one for me while he is out. That also means that he will get it earlier than I could have. So yay for me.

It is getting REALLY cold around here. I've been freezing cold this entire week. I've even been wearing sweaters and putting the electric blanket on my bed. I wish it would warm up...

I really need to get started on updating the look of this site. I'll do it soon, I hope. For now, I'm just getting pumped up for the Wii release.

Post a Comment