« Home | Running Short On Options » | Fight the Power That Be » | One Word - You Suck » | New Hotness - Stealing Stairwells » | A Day in Hacker's Town » | The Staff Has A Mortal Fear Of Lawyers » | FMA In The USA ... ? » | Hello Ball » | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... »

In Retrospect, That Really Sucked

Wow, another week and I have not updated in a while. I really need to get back into the habit of posting a couple of times a week.

I have been really busy lately. These are the things that I want to get done: make a new layout for my blog, make a new MySpace layout for both ACFriends and myself, and complete the ACFriends site. So far, the ACFriends site has been going really well, even though I have very little done. So far, all I really have done is the installation of CuteNews, got the domain name, and found a good IRC chat client. Plus I have a bunch of homework. So I need to get to work...

Yesterday, my brother had an indoor soccer game. I only tag along because I get free WiFi there, and I felt like playing some more Metroid on DS. I only played one game (even though I smoked the guy I was playing with). Then I proceeded to kick more ass at Tony Hawk. Maybe I should start playing more...

Post a Comment