« Home | A Day in Hacker's Town » | The Staff Has A Mortal Fear Of Lawyers » | FMA In The USA ... ? » | Hello Ball » | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo » | I'm Tired, I Smell Like Smoke, But It Was Fun » | ZOMG CHRIS BROWN!! » | Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story? »

New Hotness - Stealing Stairwells

Well, my birthday pretty much kicked ass. I got a lot of money (more than I thought I would get). So now I have about $500, which is more than enough for my Wii and all the other stuff that I want to get with it. My brother gave me an awesome pirate set. And I finally got to play Trauma Center. To top it off, dinner at Famous Dave's. Freakin' awesome.

Trauma Center is a great game. I recommend anyone who has a DS to go get it (if you can find it). If you don't have a DS, then smack yourself and go out and get one. Anyway, I've been enjoying the game. It's really intense; I find myself sweating while playing. I also get some real bad finger cramps. But it's still fun. The bomb level was hard. And the plane level (operating with turbulence) was tough too. Right now I'm on Chp 3 - Lvl 5 (I think). Luckily I have no school tomorrow, so I can play it all day.

I saw School for Scoundrels yesterday. It was decent, but I didn't really like it too much. It got too chick-flicky for me when he's running through the airport in slow motion, with roses, with the emotional music in the background, trying to get to the girl. But they made up for it when they shocked Heder with 18,000 volts in the chest. That was funny.

Now I'm waiting for Mugglecast...

Post a Comment