« Home | Fight the Power That Be » | One Word - You Suck » | New Hotness - Stealing Stairwells » | A Day in Hacker's Town » | The Staff Has A Mortal Fear Of Lawyers » | FMA In The USA ... ? » | Hello Ball » | I Get To Use My Manly Chainsaw » | Had A Bad Day... » | Sokol Underground Concert Photo »

Running Short On Options

Well, it has been a LONG time since I last posted. Let's see what has happened during this time -
  • Went to Springfield, Missouri and got tons of free pens from the hotel.
  • Didn't get my Wii preorder, but I did get preorders on games and controllers.
  • Got mentioned on Infendo podcast for my work on the newsletter (listen to the last 5 minutes).
  • Did the PSAT early this morning.
  • Discovered a great new game for PC (Frets on Fire).
  • Many other wonderful, exciting things.
So, anyways, I'm starting work on a new layout for the ACFriends podcast. I have it drawn up, but actually making it is another thing. It'll look good though. Also, you may have noticed that there is a grey bar at the top of this page. That's because I switched to Blogger Beta, and you can't turn it off. I have not been very impressed with Beta.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll update and stuff later.

Post a Comment