« Home | You May Have Your Pick at My Wenches » | That Cake You Made Really Sucked, But I Ate It » | Man Throws Rock, Hilarity Ensues » | It's Like a Sort of Time Travel/Telepathy Relation... » | In Retrospect, That Really Sucked » | Running Short On Options » | Fight the Power That Be » | One Word - You Suck » | New Hotness - Stealing Stairwells » | A Day in Hacker's Town »

Kicking Ass, Taking Names

Wow, 50 posts. Kinda a milestone for this blog. Here's to 50, 100, 1000 more!

Anyways, just a couple of days until the Wii launches. These days have been going by soooo slowly. Saturday night just can't come fast enough. I'll just have to be patient I guess. But who can be patient with the most awesomest thing in the world about to come out. C'mon. C'marn!

I finally got the ACFriends site up and running. The new layout is up and everything. So far I have gotten some pretty good comments about it. People seem to like it. I'm still adding pages and content, but it's coming along nicely.

I've got an AP Physics test tomorrow. Anyone want to help me with gravitation and oscillations? I thought not...

Post a Comment