« Home | That Cake You Made Really Sucked, But I Ate It » | Man Throws Rock, Hilarity Ensues » | It's Like a Sort of Time Travel/Telepathy Relation... » | In Retrospect, That Really Sucked » | Running Short On Options » | Fight the Power That Be » | One Word - You Suck » | New Hotness - Stealing Stairwells » | A Day in Hacker's Town » | The Staff Has A Mortal Fear Of Lawyers »

You May Have Your Pick at My Wenches

Since I had no school for the last couple of days, I went out and rented Bully for PS2. I'm past halfway through the game so far. It's a pretty kickass game. The thing I like most is their attention to detail. You can do pretty much anything in that game. So go out and play it. You won't be disappointed.

I promised Gemini that I would start on that ACFriends layout, and I actually did. I haven't scripted it yet, but at least the images are done. I gave it a cool urban-style look. I think it looks pretty good.

My dad wants me to go help him do an oil change on the car. Only 7 days until the Wii launches. This will be the slowest week ever.

Post a Comment