« Home | You Can See Where This Is Going » | Subdomain Manager » | Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants » | Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution » | In Front Of a Live Studio Audience » | I Should Go Back To Bed » | Kicking Ass, Taking Names » | You May Have Your Pick at My Wenches » | That Cake You Made Really Sucked, But I Ate It » | Man Throws Rock, Hilarity Ensues »

Printer Friendly Version

So me, Whit, and Cory went down to Sokol Underground to see the Murphy's Law show. Best show I've seen in a LONG time. It was happening at the same time as the Faint show, but they were upstairs. But we weren't going to waste our time. We had a real punk show to go to. And it was freaking awesome. We got there really early, so we got to listen to School of Arm's sound check. They were pretty good.

Then we heard Bad Luck Charm. They were true punk, so we were moshing and stuff. While in the pit, some dude grabbed my legs and I went down. People were piling on top of me, while others were trying to pull me back up. It was really wierd. They finished their set, so we waited for Murphy's Law to show. They were really late because they got in a fight outside the building, but they finally got up and played without a soundcheck. Pretty much everyone in the front 15 rows was moshing, even Whit's dad was. It was hella fun.

It got late, so I had to leave. I left right when people started handing joints of MJ to the band. Seemed like a good time to go. Anyways, I had a good time. Good times...
Good times...

Post a Comment