« Home | Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution » | In Front Of a Live Studio Audience » | I Should Go Back To Bed » | Kicking Ass, Taking Names » | You May Have Your Pick at My Wenches » | That Cake You Made Really Sucked, But I Ate It » | Man Throws Rock, Hilarity Ensues » | It's Like a Sort of Time Travel/Telepathy Relation... » | In Retrospect, That Really Sucked » | Running Short On Options »

Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants

So I finally got a microphone, and Gemini wanted me to be a guest on ACFriends. So of course I accepted. I didn't really speak much. It was just great to hear a show being done live. When it finally was released, I was scared to listen to it in case I sounded bad or something. So I still haven't listened to it yet. And I probably won't ever.

Been trying to play more Zelda. I've just been so busy. I also need to get more gameplay done on Red Steel. Maybe when Zelda's done... Not much has really happened lately. This is pretty much a quick update.

Post a Comment