« Home | Such Big Hands » | Printer Friendly Version » | You Can See Where This Is Going » | Subdomain Manager » | Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants » | Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution » | In Front Of a Live Studio Audience » | I Should Go Back To Bed » | Kicking Ass, Taking Names » | You May Have Your Pick at My Wenches »

Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?!

Well, Christmas is just around the corner. I'm pretty happy with the stuff I'm getting, which includes an awesome Wii shirt, a book, some DVD's, and some other great stuff. We're going to have one of my mom's clients come over for the day and play the Wii. And she's wheelchair bound. And she loves the Wii. It'll be an interesting day.

Been playing a lot of Zelda lately. I'm hoping to finish it this week. So I'm at the Temple of Time. And I get right up to the part where you have to go beat the final boss. But you need the key to get through the door. And I can't find the key. So I look at this guide and it says that its on the top floor. It's going to take forever to get back up there.

I've been doing a lot of work on the new North Games layout. And it's scaring me. I've never made a site that has come together so easily. I haven't had any problems, never had to fix any problems, nothing. It's unnerving...

Post a Comment