« Home | Subdomain Manager » | Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants » | Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution » | In Front Of a Live Studio Audience » | I Should Go Back To Bed » | Kicking Ass, Taking Names » | You May Have Your Pick at My Wenches » | That Cake You Made Really Sucked, But I Ate It » | Man Throws Rock, Hilarity Ensues » | It's Like a Sort of Time Travel/Telepathy Relation... »

You Can See Where This Is Going

OK, so Sony sends me a game called Rogue Galaxy. Which is pretty cool because it's not even supposed to be released until January. However, the game probably is really bad. At least it came with a pirate flag. But wait, the flag is way too small! And it also had a stupid PSP ad thing. You may think this is cool, but if you're going to send me free stuff, at least send me something decent.

I've been playing a lot of Red Steel lately. I don't know why it got such bad reviews, the game is freaking awesome! I mean, sure, the multiplayer is terrible. But the story mode is tons of fun. I'm having a blast with that game.


I'm trying to win this awesome shirt of Reggie holding the Wii off Ebay. I'm hoping to get it before Christmas. Ms. K in physics bought a bunch of donuts to class today. Which wasn't as good as the Taco Bell we had yesterday. But whatever. My mom has to go to Hyvee to get some spaghetti.

Post a Comment