« Home | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! » | Such Big Hands » | Printer Friendly Version » | You Can See Where This Is Going » | Subdomain Manager » | Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants » | Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution » | In Front Of a Live Studio Audience » | I Should Go Back To Bed »

Attention Butt Head

Not a whole lot has happened so I'll try keep it short. I had a good break, but I'm already missing it although I've only been back at school for a day. Good thing I have 4 days off in a couple of days. I have a bunch of assignments and finals that are stressing me out. I did find the time to beat Red Steel, which I thought was an excellent game. Next up to beat - Trauma Center or Call of Duty 3. I'm SOOOO stuck on Trauma Center that it's not even funny. That game is so hard. Anyways, I've gotta go do homework or something. Savor these moments of freedom...

Post a Comment