« Home | Relying On Unexpected Food » | Attention Butt Head » | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! » | Such Big Hands » | Printer Friendly Version » | You Can See Where This Is Going » | Subdomain Manager » | Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants » | Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution »

A One-Deal One-Time Thing

I fixed my domain name. Before, it was just a redirect. Now, it's being used like a real domain name. All the permalinks and stuff is at www.africansk8er.com. It's super amazing. But it took me a while to figure out.

Trying to sell my Gamecube. I need the cash. Flogging Molly's coming to town, you see. And I have to go. But I need some cash. So I'm trying to sell the old 'Cube. I'm about to get $60 for it too. Woohoo.

I keep seeing Vista, and I'm soooo ready to upgrade. But it's a bit pricey for me. I really want the Ultimate Edition. It looks so amazing. Damn, I need some cash....

Post a Comment