« Home | Attention Butt Head » | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! » | Such Big Hands » | Printer Friendly Version » | You Can See Where This Is Going » | Subdomain Manager » | Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants » | Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution » | In Front Of a Live Studio Audience »

Relying On Unexpected Food

This will be another really short update, because these days I am too busy for this sort of nonsense. Well, it finally snowed, but no school off (sad face goes here). Zelda Link to the Past got released for the VC, but I already have it and have beaten it too, otherwise I would have bought it by now. North Games is coming together (it's online actually) but it's not quite done. It's starting to annoy me so maybe I'll let someone else take it over... And that's it folks.

Post a Comment