« Home | A One-Deal One-Time Thing » | Relying On Unexpected Food » | Attention Butt Head » | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! » | Such Big Hands » | Printer Friendly Version » | You Can See Where This Is Going » | Subdomain Manager » | Remove the Product and Stick it in My Pants »

All I Know Is That I Don't Know Nothing

Holy damn. I got the news about the release date for the latest Harry Potter book today. I quickly phoned my mom during class and asked her to go down to Border's and get my pre-order. Turns out this one will be a bit more expensive than the last one. The problem is that I might be in South Africa during that time, so I might have to change my plans a bit. Maybe I can make it to a midnight launch in London...

Also, still haven't sold my Gamecube. Turns out rich white people at Catholic schools don't like used Nintendo products. I got Physics test tomorrow, so I should probably go do some studying or something. Also, listen to Operation Ivy, I promise you'll like it.

Post a Comment