« Home | All I Know Is That I Don't Know Nothing » | A One-Deal One-Time Thing » | Relying On Unexpected Food » | Attention Butt Head » | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! » | Such Big Hands » | Printer Friendly Version » | You Can See Where This Is Going » | Subdomain Manager »

Consumer Authorization

So I caught a cold. And it's been making me feel pretty miserable lately. Runny nose, coughing, all sorts of stuff... I hope it ends soon.

I'm looking into getting a job at my local EBGames. Turns out you can be 16 and work there, which I did not know. So I'm going to see if they have any openings and will try my luck. I could use the extra cash.


Blah blah blah man I really don't have much to talk about. Or I don't remember it. Either one, whatever.

Post a Comment