« Home | Consumer Authorization » | All I Know Is That I Don't Know Nothing » | A One-Deal One-Time Thing » | Relying On Unexpected Food » | Attention Butt Head » | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! » | Such Big Hands » | Printer Friendly Version » | You Can See Where This Is Going »

Help Them Survive

So, I finally decided to start my own podcast. I've even got one episode up already. There's a link at the top of the page. I plan to fix up the page a lot more, but it's fine for now. Hopefully it goes well.

Looks like a lot of snow will be coming in soon. Hopefully that means snow day...

¿cuál es tu problema en el podcast? Sano como ti estás moviendo de un tirón apagado, y corto de la respiración. ¿Tus bolas han caído a hombre joven?

también, el podcast agujereaba. jugar con tu pene de una pulgada

Post a Comment