« Home | On the Streets, On the Streets, On the Streets » | I'm Comfortable With it Because I'm Uncommonly Pho... » | Help Them Survive » | Consumer Authorization » | All I Know Is That I Don't Know Nothing » | A One-Deal One-Time Thing » | Relying On Unexpected Food » | Attention Butt Head » | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! »

It Accepted It? Thanks

Just got a bunch o' money from a competition. So I have enough to buy a new black DSLite. My old DS is just so old and scratched up that I need a new one. So I'm going to be looking on Ebay for one. Hopefully I can find a nice cheap one.

Cory almost burned down the school with a bag of popcorn. It was pretty funny. I almost got busted for cheating in Physics. Greg died. That's pretty much what has happened this week. Yeah...

Post a Comment