« Home | I'm Comfortable With it Because I'm Uncommonly Pho... » | Help Them Survive » | Consumer Authorization » | All I Know Is That I Don't Know Nothing » | A One-Deal One-Time Thing » | Relying On Unexpected Food » | Attention Butt Head » | That Is One Fine Piece of Footwear » | Where's My F@#&ing Jet Pack?! » | Such Big Hands »

On the Streets, On the Streets, On the Streets

Downloaded Zelda - Ocarina of Time on my Wii. I've gotten pretty far on it, so I'll probably have it beat pretty soon. It reminds me of how fustrating the controls can be sometimes, but it's really good other than that. I also got one of them classic controllers, which really helps and is a lot more comfortable to use. Hopefully we'll see Majora's Mask on VC soon.

We had a really bad snow storm and had a 4 day weekend. Nothing wrong with that, right? So I've pretty much been doing a whole lot o' nothing. It think I have some test tomorrow or something. That sucks...

Post a Comment