« Home | Kids These Days... » | Aight, So Check It Out » | Hey You're Part of It » | They Deal With People » | Mega64 Gets Ripped Off And I Have Something To Say... » | Take It On The Run » | It Accepted It? Thanks » | On the Streets, On the Streets, On the Streets » | I'm Comfortable With it Because I'm Uncommonly Pho... » | Help Them Survive »

I Definiately Know This

So I rented Wario Ware for Wii. And let me tell you, that's a great game. It's super simple and easy. And not to mention, it's a blast. The crazy humor and and graphic style make this a fantastic unique game. Plus those crazy stances you need to do with Wiimote are super crazy but are really funny. I'm having a great time with it.

Talk about maybe moving to Illinois is floating around my house. I really don't want to move, except if it's to California. But my dad's heading down there some time this week to check out the area and to see if it's good. I hope it sucks down there because I like living where I do and really didn't plan on moving.

Wowzers, the weather is getting really good. I've been spending a lot of time outside lately. Still waiting for my Mega64 season 2 dvd, which should come tomorrow. Back to school tomorrow, I really don't wanna go. I just want to stay home and bake cookies. Ok not really. Man this is getting dragged out. So this is the end of this post.

Post a Comment