« Home | Mega64 Gets Ripped Off And I Have Something To Say... » | Take It On The Run » | It Accepted It? Thanks » | On the Streets, On the Streets, On the Streets » | I'm Comfortable With it Because I'm Uncommonly Pho... » | Help Them Survive » | Consumer Authorization » | All I Know Is That I Don't Know Nothing » | A One-Deal One-Time Thing » | Relying On Unexpected Food »

They Deal With People

Just a shorty, because I haven't updated in a while. Been enjoying my amazing Mega64 dvd's. I beat Zelda Ocarina of Time. Spring break was boring but now it's over. Finished a nice big test in physics, and I think I did alright.

Might go down to the Rock with Pat and Cameron to see a nerdcore show. MCFrontalot, MCLars, SOJH, the Principles, and Optimus Rhyme. It's going to be a car-razy night. Going to Des Moines for the weekend. Woopee, now there's a place that's always fun (not).

Post a Comment