« Home | Why Not? » | Just You And Me » | I Definiately Know This » | Kids These Days... » | Aight, So Check It Out » | Hey You're Part of It » | They Deal With People » | Mega64 Gets Ripped Off And I Have Something To Say... » | Take It On The Run » | It Accepted It? Thanks »

The Most Well-Done YouTube Ripoff

I got this email in my YouTube inbox this morning. Of course it was spam. But I decided to check it out. It told me to go to www.motiono.com and said that video uploading was better there. So, with my interest peaked, I decided to give it a visit. This is what I found -


I'll be honest; it made me laugh. It was an almost perfect ripoff of YouTube. Even going to different pages on the site were almost exactly the same. I mean, look at their logo! How do they get away with this!? Anyways, I found it funny. The site will never reach Youtube status, but I think it's funny how desperate some people will get to get a slice of the fame.

Visit it here.

It's gone

fag

Post a Comment