« Home | Don't Host Any Content » | The Most Well-Done YouTube Ripoff » | Why Not? » | Just You And Me » | I Definiately Know This » | Kids These Days... » | Aight, So Check It Out » | Hey You're Part of It » | They Deal With People » | Mega64 Gets Ripped Off And I Have Something To Say... »

Well That's Just Fantastic

Yeah, my movie, Space Jam 2: Five Star Advance, got released a couple of days back. Here it is, in it's full Youtube glory (also, soon I'll have the behind-the-scenes video up) -





Well, the last week of school starts tomorrow. Unfortunately, that means that all the teachers decide to dump tons more homework on us. I've never really gotten this much. I hope I get it done, I need some good grades this year.

I'll be home next weekend, while the brother and dad are out at Indianapolis. I kinda wanted to go, but a 14 hour car ride? No freaking way. I'm planning another ACFriends fan episode soon, so maybe that would be a good time to do it. I'm really hungry, I need to find me some food.

Post a Comment