« Home | Just You And Me » | I Definiately Know This » | Kids These Days... » | Aight, So Check It Out » | Hey You're Part of It » | They Deal With People » | Mega64 Gets Ripped Off And I Have Something To Say... » | Take It On The Run » | It Accepted It? Thanks » | On the Streets, On the Streets, On the Streets »

Why Not?

I'm looking at the best summer ever. Why? Here's why -
  1. Trip to South Africa
  2. Harry Potter Movie
  3. Harry Potter Book 7
  4. REEL BIG FISH - AUGUST 11th!!
I'm super stoked that Reel Big Fish is coming through. They're my favorite band. I'll be up early tomorrow morning to get tickets. Don't want it to Sell Out. Get it? It's a joke.

Had a food day in Spanish. Quesadillas are delicious. I'm so glad it's Friday, no more worrying about physics (until the AP test...)!

Post a Comment