« Home | Why Would You Do That? » | Two New Videos! » | Well That's Just Fantastic » | Don't Host Any Content » | The Most Well-Done YouTube Ripoff » | Why Not? » | Just You And Me » | I Definiately Know This » | Kids These Days... » | Aight, So Check It Out »

Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying?

Well, last night Whit, Fredrickson (I spelled that wrong), and myself were at the Propaghandi concert down at the ol' Sokol Underground. The first two bands I didn't like, but that's because I'm not a fan of scream metal. But Propaghandi was totally awesome. Nothing better than moshing/skanking at a punk show. I lost my shoe twice in the pit, got punched in the back, and got head butted in the mouth. Anyways, we had a good time kicking ass/getting ass-kicked.

It's the annual neighborhood garage sale here in my neighborhood. I never find anything decent, but my mom always finds something that she likes. I did manage to score a copy of Dazed and Confused, so that's cool. Maybe this would be a good time to get rid of my old Gamecube for some cash...

I've been listening to the album Charge!! by the Aquabats. That is a freaking awesome album, so go get it now. Every day that I am not at that Reel Big Fish concert, I die a little in the inside. I can't wait 2 months!! Leaving for Africa pretty soon though.

Post a Comment