« Home | As A Legitamite Art Form » | Do You Do You Dig Destruction » | Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying? » | Why Would You Do That? » | Two New Videos! » | Well That's Just Fantastic » | Don't Host Any Content » | The Most Well-Done YouTube Ripoff » | Why Not? » | Just You And Me »

Leaving on a Jet Plane

So I'm leaving to South Africa in about 4 hours. I've pretty much got everything packed, but there's still some stuff that needs to be put together. This should be a pretty short flight, mainly because we won't be spending 9 hours in Amsterdam like last time (only 1 hour this time). I hate long layovers. I'll have Pokemon Diamond to keep me busy at least.

The other day I was driving somewhere, I think it was the bank. Anyways, there was this huge swarm of bees in the middle of the road. I don't know how they got there, but I had to drive through it to get past. It was really freaky driving through that. It was like something out of a horror movie.

I'm not happy with the new rating that Manhunt 2 for the Wii got (AO). I was really interested in that game, but now it looks like I will have a hard time tracking it down. Which is too bad because it looked pretty good. That's what Ebay's for, I guess. Well, I gotta go do some stuff. I'll probably post something the next time I get access to a computer.

Post a Comment