« Home | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | As A Legitamite Art Form » | Do You Do You Dig Destruction » | Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying? » | Why Would You Do That? » | Two New Videos! » | Well That's Just Fantastic » | Don't Host Any Content » | The Most Well-Done YouTube Ripoff » | Why Not? »

Back

Yeah, I'm back from the South Africa. I took a bunch of photos, so I'll probably put those up some other time when I have nothing better to do. I'll write more about my trip when I put the photos up, but I did have a great time.

So tonight I'm off to the local Border's book store to pick up my copy of the last Harry Potter book at midnight. I've been waiting a long time for this, so I'm pretty excited. This past week I have been pretty careful about not running into any spoilers, and have been successful so far. I would rather find out as I read then find out by some ass on the internet.

Well, I better go get some sleep or something. I'm still a bit jet lagged from the flight. Maybe I'll finish reading "To Kill a Mockingbird". It's such a boring book, and the only reason I'm reading it is for school. Damn it's hot here in America; makes me miss South African weather...

Post a Comment