« Home | Back » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | As A Legitamite Art Form » | Do You Do You Dig Destruction » | Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying? » | Why Would You Do That? » | Two New Videos! » | Well That's Just Fantastic » | Don't Host Any Content » | The Most Well-Done YouTube Ripoff »

But That Doesn't Mean It's Not Real

So I finished Deathly Hallows. I really enjoyed it and found it a fitting ending to a fantastic series. I took my time reading it, I didn't want to rush through it like last time (I missed way too many details that time). I was impressed at how correct some people online where with their theories, but there was still a lot in the book that could not have been predicted. Not many of my theories were correct though. Oh well, it was a great book.

I've been feeling a bit sick these last days. At first I thought it was allergies, but now I have a bad cough and the symptoms show that I may have a cold or something. Plus the horrible heat here is making my summer somewhat miserable. So I've been sitting indoors mostly these days, listening to the new Reel Big Fish album or playing my Wii.

So I have all the good photos that I got from my trip to South Africa online. Here is the Flickr set. There aren't many, but I like them. Now I've got to go cool down or something.

Post a Comment