« Home | But That Doesn't Mean It's Not Real » | Back » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | As A Legitamite Art Form » | Do You Do You Dig Destruction » | Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying? » | Why Would You Do That? » | Two New Videos! » | Well That's Just Fantastic » | Don't Host Any Content »

Not A Whole Lot Going On Either

Yeah, summer has been dragging along. Very slowly. But I keep getting news of all these ska concerts in my area, so at least I have something to look forward to until school starts. I already have my Reel Big Fish ticket, I may have to skip the Voodoo Glow Skulls show, but I definately have to go to the Pepper show. Good times to be had by all.

School starts soon, and I'm not happy about my schedule. I have a zero hour, which means that I will have to get to school an hour earlier. And that's not going to work for me. So I'll have to pay a visit to the school to get that sorted out. I wish school wasn't starting, I am starting to get used to this no-school-just-screw-around summer vacation.

The weather is so hot and me being sick means that I don't go outside too much; it's so nice and cool inside. I did go see that Simpsons movie yesterday, and I was really impressed. It was hilarious and is definately on my top 10 favorite movies ever list. Yes. It was that good.

Edit - My banner made it on GoNintendo.

Post a Comment