« Home | Ugh » | Take It Away » | Not A Whole Lot Going On Either » | But That Doesn't Mean It's Not Real » | Back » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | As A Legitamite Art Form » | Do You Do You Dig Destruction » | Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying? » | Why Would You Do That? »

Nevermind That You Fool

This is just a quick post to show that I am still alive and the blog is still going. My dad got his credit card bill, and I forgot that I had renewed this domain, so he was surprised to see the $6 mystery charge. Also, Apple charged me for a song that I downloaded with a "free song" code, but it looks like they won't reimburse me. Not too surprising, not the first time Apple has screwed someone over. It's only a dollar and I'm not going to freak out about it. So I paid my dad back the $7.

School is starting pretty soon. A little too soon if you ask me. I still have to get some homework "done" and need to organize stuff. Mostly I just don't want to go back to school. I enjoy sitting around, doing nothing, playing my Wii. This summer has been so great; South Africa trip, Harry Potter 7, Reel Big Fish concert. So much fun stuff, don't want it to end.

So Super Metroid is coming out onto the VC tomorrow morning. Of course I will download it, it's a classic game. I can't wait, I've has a bit of a game drought lately. Gives me something to do before school starts. Maybe I'll write something out before the end of summer. Or maybe I won't write anything for a week. Who knows.

Post a Comment