« Home | Not A Whole Lot Going On Either » | But That Doesn't Mean It's Not Real » | Back » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | As A Legitamite Art Form » | Do You Do You Dig Destruction » | Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying? » | Why Would You Do That? » | Two New Videos! » | Well That's Just Fantastic »

Take It Away

So another week of summer goes by, and still nothing interesting has happened. I did go down to the school to get my schedule for the upcoming year changed. I had a zero hour, but I didn't want to go to school an hour earlier every day. So I got that changed so now my schedule is more normal. I saw some peoples there, but no one has really changed. They all look the same as they used to. Another exciting year of school. Woopee.

I've still got to start that summer homework that the teachers assigned me this year. I finished reading To Kill a Mockingbird, but I still have to read Collapse. And don't get me started on that chemistry nonsense that I still have to do. This sucks.

Well, I ordered the new Mega64 dvd, and it should be coming in soon. I've been sending Pownce invites to tons of people like crazy, so if you want one, then be sure to drop me an email. Only one week until the most awesome concert ever.

Post a Comment