« Home | Take It Away » | Not A Whole Lot Going On Either » | But That Doesn't Mean It's Not Real » | Back » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | As A Legitamite Art Form » | Do You Do You Dig Destruction » | Can You Get Hip To What I'm Saying? » | Why Would You Do That? » | Two New Videos! »

Ugh

Yeah, so the Reel Big Fish concert last night was off the chain. I wrote a review on it for some people, don't know what they're going to do with it, so I won't go into much detail here. It's too bad that Reel Big Fish played before Less Than Jake when it should have been the other way round. I did do a lot of skanking and even crowd-surfed once, which was fun until I kicked some chick in the face. The tour shirt I wanted was a little overpriced so I didn't get it. But I did get this other shirt, which has an interesting story behind it.

So there where these shirts that they were selling, one that said Reel Big Fish and the other said I Heart Ska. I wanted both, but decided to go with the Reel Big Fish logo one. But when I got it, I saw that it said Reel Big Fish on the back and I Heart Ska on the front. So it was like getting a free shirt, a two-in-one. I was pretty happy about that, but everyone else thought I was stupid. So screw them whatever.

Yeah, so it was good times. Reel Big Fish was amazing, Streetlight was so-so, Against All Authority didn't play the song I wanted them to but were still awesome, and Less Than Jake started off good but ended up really boring. I was so tired after that night that it hurt to walk. I'm still trying to recover from it.

I better get back to sleep.

Post a Comment