« Home | The Action Center » | Let Me Tell You How I Got A DS Game for Only $2.49... » | Nevermind That You Fool » | Ugh » | Take It Away » | Not A Whole Lot Going On Either » | But That Doesn't Mean It's Not Real » | Back » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | As A Legitamite Art Form »

Now Announcing...


Yes, I am embarking on a new project. The name? Project LPJ. It's so important that it even gets its own banner. Allow me to explain this amazing project. You see, I have this teacher at my school. And she makes a lot of poop jokes. So what I want to do is count how many times she makes a poop joke during each class and try to get an average. I'm not going to count every class, just once a week. I will tally each one, and at the end, I will share my results with the public in the form of a graph.

Now, an important step is to define the following question: What is a poop joke? I'm going to classify any word or sound that has any reference to do with poop as a poop joke. I'm not going to be too picky, so I expect a bit of a marginal error. Another important part is to make sure that my subject does not find out about the project, because I believe that informing her might change the outcome. So don't tell her. This experiment must be done in the utmost secrecy. But this experiment will let me gain insight to the human mind. An educational embarkment, if you will. Allow me to share my first results with you - in a time span of 90 minutes, my teacher made a total of 19 poop jokes. An impressive number. I'll hopefully be continuing my project and sharing my results as time goes on.

In other news, school is boring. Too much homework. I'm stuck on Advance Wars, but probably not for long. I've been playing a bunch of Super Metroid. I inhaled a lot of soldering fumes in my digital electronics class today, so I have a headache, so I'm going to stop typing. kthxbi.

Post a Comment