« Home | So That's What Happened » | Now Announcing... » | The Action Center » | Let Me Tell You How I Got A DS Game for Only $2.49... » | Nevermind That You Fool » | Ugh » | Take It Away » | Not A Whole Lot Going On Either » | But That Doesn't Mean It's Not Real » | Back »

Tell Me

So it's been a while since I've updated. I'm a busy person, what can I say. OK, maybe I'm not so busy. I think that this is my 99th post on this blog, so maybe I'll do something fantastic and special for the 100th post. Maybe an entire site overhaul.... not. That'll happen eventually though, I hope. I'll probably just make another lame banner and call it at that.


I offered Blake a review on The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters because I was lucky enough to go see it. So he said, "go ahead", so I quickly typed it up and just last night he posted it. Here's the link - my movie review. Hopefully he was impressed by it enough to let me contribute more to the site. That would be awesome.

Hey, my birthday's coming up. That's right, I'm turning the big one-seven. Woohoo. Not doing anything special, but I'll probably "celebrate" it by going to the Bomb the Music Industry! concert in Lincoln. A bit of a drive, but it's worth it. I'll be getting a new black 8 gig iPod Nano for my birthday (I was considering a Zune, especially when woot.com was selling it for $130, but it was sold out). I'll finally have a decent mp3 player that can have Tetris on it. Of course I'll be going out to pick up the new Zelda for DS on that day too. Should be a fun week.

Post a Comment